Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's getting close to Halloween, which means Halloween themed products are popping up all over the place......first up, breakfast cereals!

   
 
What better way to start out your morning than having a big 'ol bowl of a Halloween themed breakfast cereal!! We all know the main ones, like Franken-Berry, Count Chocula, and Boo Berry, but I have seen some other spooky boxes haunting the shelves lately...


It looks like our 'ol pal the Cap'n has gotten in the Halloween spirit with his Halloween Crunch, which features orange ghosts that magically turn your milk green!   Gross!


It looks like Kellogg's has also gotten in the Halloween spirit with "Haunted" versions of their popular Apple Jacks, Cocoa Rice Krispies, and Froot Loops cereals.  These cereals all feature spooky shaped marshmallows such as bones, eyeballs, ghosts, and bats!

What a fun time to be a kid!  Or, if you are like me, a kid at heart!  Now excuse me while I finish my green milk!

4 comments:

  1. I would love a bowl of Count Chocula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I just saw that they have Boo Berry Fruit roll ups, nothing like a fruit roll up to make you feel like a kid again. Yummmm Boo Berry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I had some Frankenberry for breakfast this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo Berry was always my favorite as a kid....but you could hardly ever find it at my store...all they usually carried was Franken Berry and Count Chocula.

    Did you know there were actually 2 more monster cerals from General Mills? There was Fruit Brute which was discontinued in 1983 and Yummy Mummy which they stopped making in 1193...although I never remember seeing these two personally. Google them for an image!

    ReplyDelete