Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are you watching AMERICAN HORROR STORY? If not, you should be.....

 
I gotta make this post quick....AMERICAN HORROR STORY starts in about 20 minutes!!  If you are not watching this TV show, you are really missing out.   The show is about a family of three that move into a house that has a very storied past.  Basically the house is haunted and the family is finding this out first hand.  
This a remarkable show, one of my favorites on TV right now.  The acting and cinematography are great, and it looks to have a much higher production value than most TV shows these days.  The show is really weird and I described it to someone today as this generation's TWIN PEAKS, except with more of a horror element to it.   
Did I mention there is some crazy demon/ghost thing that lives in the basement of the house?  I am hoping that element is explored more in future episodes.  Tonight is episode 3 and I can't wait!
It's not too late to join in the fun!  The show is on FX at 10/9 Central.


CLICK HERE to visit the show's official website
CLICK HERE to watch a short teaser trailer of the show

3 comments:

  1. I personally think it is delightfully creepy!

    ~b

    http://legallybrunetterants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in, but don't have the channel... will wait for the dvd's

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    IZOMBIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best thing on television right now. It's even beat out The Walking Dead for me. FX always does right with their original programming.

    ReplyDelete