Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 19, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, September 20th, 2011


Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 9/20:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

AREA 51
BLUE SUNSHINE
CHROMESKULL:  LAID TO REST 2  [DVD & Blu-ray]
DEAD END DRIVE-IN  (1986)
DEAD HEAT  [Blu-ray]
*  THE DEVIL WITHIN HER  (1976)
FINAL EXAM  (1981)
FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC (1987)
GEORGE ROMERO PRESENTS:  DEADTIME STORIES V. 2
THE INITIATION  (1984)
MOUNTAINTOP MOTEL MASSACRE  (1986)
MUCKMAN
THE OTHERS  [Blu-ray]
PARANORMAL HAUNTING:  THE CURSE OF THE BLUE MOON IN
RATLINE
SAVAGE
SECRETS IN THE WALLS
*  SISTER, SISTER  (1988)
*  SLUGS (1987)
THE STUFF  (1985)
VAMP (1986) [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE VINEYARD  (1989)
WE ARE THE NIGHT
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE:  REDEMPTION


HOLY COW!  I can't tell Halloween is getting close, as companies are pouring out the horror DVD's!!  There are a ton of Horror DVD's coming out this week, thanks in a large part to Image Entertainment's Midnight Madness series.  This is a series of classic horror films from the 1980 being re-released to DVD.   So....what will you be buying this week? 

1 comment: