Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DVD Giveaway deadline extended!!! Hurry and enter to win!!

Due to an extremely low turnout (6 entries!) for my latest DVD giveaway I have taken the liberty to extend the contest.  I mean really, only 6 people want a free DVD?  There have got to be more people out there that want a FREE copy of the awesome flick, SHELLTER!  So, I am giving you one last chance to get your name in the drawing for this awesome film.   The contest will run one more week, from today, so get your entries in by the end of the day on next Wednesday, October 5th.   Entering is easy, just follow the rules posted on the original contest post and leave a comment on the original post.    There is nothing to it!  2 lucky readers will each win an awesome DVD!!!    Good luck!!


CLICK HERE to visit the original contest post and enter to win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment