Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Check out the spooky tailer for, THE AWAKENING


Thanks to my buddy Caleb for showing me the trailer to THE AWAKENING.  The film tells the story of Florence Cathcart, a hoax exposer who visits a boarding school to explain sightings of a child ghost.  Check out the trailer below....I think this film looks really good!

THE AWAKENING is playing national film festivals now.  When I hear about an official release date here in the U.S., I will let you know!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment