Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, August 29, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, August 30th, 2011

 
Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 8/30/11:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

ASYLUM SEEKERS
BEREAVEMENT  [DVD & Blu-ray]
CHILDREN OF THE CORN:  GENESIS [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE COFFIN
DEADGIRL [Blu-ray]
FINAL DESTINATION 2 [Blu-ray]
FINAL DESTINATION 3 [Blu-ray]
ROADKILL
STAINED
*  THE TWILIGHT ZONE: SEASON 5 [Blu-ray]
THE UH-OH SHOW
*  THE VAMPIRE DIARIES:  THE COMPLETE 2ND SEASON [DVD & Blu-ray]

1 comment:

  1. Definitely want to check out Bereavement. While I thought Malevolence started out slow, I really enjoyed it once it got going, and this looks like a vast improvement.

    ReplyDelete