Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 22, 2011

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR will be taking a brief hiatus for about a week.....read more for details!

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR will be taking a much needed Summer Vacation.   As much as I love doing this blog, it is a lot of hard work and does take up a lot of time.  So, I will be taking a short break from the blog, but don't worry, I will be back in no time!  Check back next week (week of 7/31) and you will start seeing my daily posts again!  Until then, feel free to look around...check out the archives...there are over two years worth a posts over in the Archives section for you to look through.

Have a great summer and I will see you soon!!!   Stay scared!!

-Zombie Hayes

2 comments:

  1. rest up, you are correct... it is some solid time to maintain... enjoy your time away, we will be waiting... right here!
    jeremy [iZombie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy. Just don't go to any tropical islands that become ground zero for a zombie... oh wait, that's the video gamer DEAD ISLAND.

    ReplyDelete