Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 15, 2011

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR is featured tonight on the IT'S ON RANDOM blog...

IT'S ON RANDOM is an awesome Zombie themed blog run by 'Random Girl', who talks about all sorts of things related to Zombies and Horror in general.   Lately she has been featuring a "Get to know your Bloggers" section on her blog, where she showcases some of her favorite Horror bloggers.  Well, I am honored to say that I was one of those bloggers picked by 'Random Girl' to be featured on her site!  I am tonight's featured blogger, so check out my short interview on her site by clicking HERE
Also, browse around the IT'S ON RANDOM blog and check out some older posts.  You will find lots of cool stuff and you can find some more great Horror blogs by checking out some of the older "Get to know your Bloggers" entries.

Thanks again 'Random Girl'!  Keep up the great work on your site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment