Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check out the trailer for the awesome looking ghost movie, THE UNLEASHED!

I was recently contacted by an employee of Dark House Films letting me know about their newest film, THE UNLEASHED.   I checked out the trailer, and I have to say this looks like it could be a lot of fun! Here is the basic plot from the DHF website:

Madison Kennard, a troubled woman dealing with her dark past, must venture home after an 8 year absence following her mother's death. Almost instantly after her return, Madison must cope with the haunting memories of a childhood best forgotten. Lindsay, a childhood friend of Madison's with an adventurous past, hears of Madison's arrival and has every intention of reconnecting a friendship once had. Bizarre and unexplainable events occur within the house after old friends come together and dabble with the infamous Ouija board. With the help of Andrew Porter, a renowned writer and expert on paranormal phenomena whom she met by chance, Madison soon discovers that there is more to the board than she realized and must uncover truths of her family's past to contain what had been unleashed.

 The trailer gives a hint in what we are in for when we get to see the full film, and it looks like we are in for a very creepy movie with lots of creepy imagery.   I am a big fan of "ghost" and "haunting" films, and I have to say that this looks like it will be among the best of this sub-genre of horror!  Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE  to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE  to visit the film's Facebook Page
CLICK HERE  to visit the official website of Dark House Films

No comments:

Post a Comment