Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Check out Den Of Geek's List of Top 10 Goo-filled films!!

If you don't know about the awesome website, DEN OF GEEK, go check it out.  It is a cool site that covers all movies, but it does dedicate a little more space to sci-fi, fantasy, and horror films.  They often have lists of top 10 "whatever" movies, and their latest one is the "Top 10 Goo-filled films to Make You Shudder".  Check it out to see if your favorite "goo" film made it.  Before I even read their list of goo-filled movies, I thought to myself that they better have the 1985 film, THE STUFF on the list!  I am happy to say that the guys behind the Den of Geek website know their stuff (no pun intended), because lo and behold, there is the killer yogurt classic right there in the #4 goo-filled spot!


CLICK HERE to visit the Den of Geek's Top 10 Goo-filled Movie list!

No comments:

Post a Comment