Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Check out the trailer to the upcoming zombie video game, DEAD ISLAND!

I have been hearing a lot about this game lately, and finally decided to go take a look at it. While I am not a big gamer myself, this game trailer makes me want to start playing video games again! Here is the synopsis of the game from the film's official website:

The player is drawn into the world of Dead Island on the brink of a mysterious zombie epidemic, that suddenly and with no warning breaks out on the fictional island of Banoi. As a guest of the Royal Palms Resort, the player's stay was supposed to be a dream holiday, a get away from daily grind into the idyllic beaches of a tropical paradise. But suddenly and faced with unimaginable terror, there is only one thing left to do: survive. This is Dead Island...a paradise to die for!

The trailer is shot in reverse fashion and is from the looks of it the gore will be plentiful in this game! Check out the trailer and let me know what you think. I haven't found a release date yet, but the game should be released sometime this year on PS3 and Xbox 360.


CLICK HERE to watch the amazing trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment