Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Check out the HORROR ILLUSTRATED Blog!!

h
h
Periodically, I like to point my readers to other cool Horror related sites on the net.  I have recently come across a great new site called the HORROR ILLUSTRATED blog!  Blog administrator Frank Forte has done a remarkable job putting together a great site dedicated to the art of Horror drawings, paintings, comic art, etc.  His site has tons of great pics, with lots of awesome pics of old Horror comic covers.  Mr. Forte has put in a remarkable amount of work getting all these great cover scans and comic page scans posted to his blog site.  Along with all the great pics, you will also find info and bios on lots of great Horror artists, both old and new.  If you are a fan of Horror art, esp that of the comic book form, you will definitely want to check out his site at:   http://horrorillustrated.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Blog, I am very happy to visit yours blog. Keep up the good work. I wait to read more posts.
    dvd

    ReplyDelete