Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Check out IDW's new Midnite Movie Comics -- MOTEL HELL

I recently discovered that IDW Publishing has recently put out a line of "Midnite Movies" comic books. These are series of comics based on cult horror movie favorites. The first up is MOTEL HELL, based on the 1980 film of the same name. For anyone who has not seen MOTEL HELL, do yourself a favor and go watch it asap! It is about a man named Farmer Vincent who kidnaps travelers and plants them in his garden, with only their heads exposed. He then feeds them slop until they are plump and ripe for the picking and he then turns them into his "Farmer Vincent Fritters"! A very crazy concept and a crazy film for sure. The comic takes this basic plot premise and runs wild with it and is a great read. Check out this 3 issue series if you are a fan of Horror comics!
Check your local comic book store for these cool comics, or order them directly from IDW by clicking HERE.















No comments:

Post a Comment