Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! The 4H staff will be on Christmas break until Monday, 12/27.

H
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from your friends here at HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR!! This will be our last post before taking a short break for the Christmas weekend! We will be back on Monday, 12/27, so watch for new posts beginning then! Until then, I leave you with one of my favorite Christmas themed short films, TREEVENGE! I posted this last Christmas, but with all the new readers we have gotten this year, I thought it should be posted again. Enjoy, and have a great Christmas!!


CLICK HERE to watch the short film, TREEVENGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment