Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Check out the trailer for the zomcom, DEADHEADS

h
I was browsing the awesome website, Quietearth.us when I ran across an article on a new zombie comedy film called DEADHEADS. The trailer looks pretty funny. Here is the basic plot:

Two inexplicably coherent zombies awake amidst a zombie attack and decide to take a road trip to find the one's lost love, unaware they are being chased by the agents of a ruthless company with it's own agenda.

This looks interesting to see the movie from the zombie's perspective...something not done in most zombie films!


CLICK HERE to visit the official website and watch the trailer for DEADHEADS (trailer does not start to play automatically, you must hit play on the video player)

No comments:

Post a Comment