Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Check out the 2011 ZOMBIE PIN-UPS CALENDAR !

H
Do you like pin-up girls? Of course you do! Do you like Zombies? Duh!! Then you are going to love the 2011 ZOMBIE PIN-UPS CALENDAR from Cheezyflicks.com! This calendar mixes the best of both worlds, sexy women and Zombies, to create an awesome 12 month wall calendar. The calendar features 12 gorgeous pin-up Zombie models, all in different stages of zombification! This is another great Horror themed calendar that any Horror fan will want to get their hands on! What a cool collectible to have, even after the year is through!


CLICK HERE to purchase the 2011 ZOMBIE PIN-UPS CALENDAR for only $9.99 (+ shipping)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I want the dude version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! They do have a 2011 Hot Honeys and Hunks of Horror Calendar you can get! Google it and you will find the page for it!

    ReplyDelete