Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Congratulations to the winner of the latest 4H giveaway!!

A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Nathan Hamilton from Loganville, GA, the winner of our latest DVD giveaway! Nathan will be receiving a copy of the great Horror/Comedy film, CRUSTACEAN on DVD as well as the CD Soundtrack of the film, featuring the hilarious songs from the movie.
Don't worry if you didn't win, you can still purchase your own DVD and CD of CRUSTACEAN!


CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD, the CD, or both!
CLICK HERE to watch the uncensored trailer (NSFW)

1 comment:

  1. Nathan has yet to claim his prize, so as of today, 1/9/11, this contest has been re-opened and a new winner will be picked on Jan 20th.

    ReplyDelete