Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

2 new guests confirmed for TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2011!

Two new guest have been announced for appearance at next year's TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND! Actor Dieter Laser and Director Tom Six from the awesome film, THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE, will be on hand to meet and greet at next year's TFW event! This is a very rare U.S. appearance for both of these great guests.

The TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND horror convention and film festival will be April 29-May 1, 2011.

TOM SIX hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhDIETER LASER

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND and purchase your tickets today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment