Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Check out the trailer for SATAN'S FACEBOOK!

I found this a few days ago while browsing the Quietearth website. SETAN FACEBOOK (or SATAN'S FACEBOOK) is an Indonesian film, and while there are no subtitles for this trailer, you can still enjoy it for the visuals. This looks like it could be a very cool Horror flick.
Here is the plot:

At the age of 19, Farah was very energetic and spontaneous. She was considered as over confidence girl by her friends. Cici, her best friend and Nauvam her boyfriend have often reminded her not to get too obsessed with her status on facebook. She has never missed an update no matter how busy she is. The terror begins when Farah was invited to become friends with a stranger named Mira Anindhita. Fortunately, Farah has never confirmed the invitation, while friends who have, suddenly start dying. Farah begins to fear, what is actually happening? Is death of the people around related to her an online activities or is it a psycho who terrorizes their victims. Is there any relationship between Farah and the mysterious figure who killed her friends? Will Farah survive?

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure if it does over $5 box office Hollywood will pump out a big budget remake.

    ReplyDelete