Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Check out the trailer for DEAD SEASON

Check out the trailer for the new Zombie film, DEAD SEASON. I can never get tired of zombie films, so keep them coming! Here is the plot for DEAD SEASON:

A year after the civilized world has fallen into chaos, Elvis and Tweeter hope to increase their chances of survival by fleeing to what they think is an abandoned island. Upon arriving, they are forced to join a new community and live by rules that require them to make tough decisions.

CLICK HERE to watch visit the official DEAD SEASON website and watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment