Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Check out the totally off the wall, crazy trailer for HAUSU aka. HOUSE (1977)

Wow, I have seen some crazy Japanese films before, but this one might take the top spot!! HAUSU (or HOUSE) came out in 1977 and has to be one of the craziest trailers I have ever seen. I found this trailer while browsing The Horror Effect blog and I just had to share it. I can't wait for this to come out on DVD! Here is the basic plot from imdb:

Oshare (Gorgeous) is excited about spending summer vacation with her father, until she finds out that his beautiful, freakishly serene girlfriend Ryouko would be going as well. Oshare decides she will be going to her aunt's house in the country instead. She brings with her her friends from school - Fanta (who likes to take pictures, and daydreams a lot), KunFuu (who has very good reflexes), Gari/Prof (who is a major nerd), Sweet (who likes to clean), Mac (who eats a lot), and Melody (a musician). However, the girls are unaware that Oshare's aunt is actually dead and the house is actually haunted. When they arrive at the house, crazy events take place and the girls disappear one by one while slowly discovering the secret behind all the madness.

Do yourself a favor and watch this trailer now!

CLICK HERE
to watch the trailer for the weird and wacky HOUSE

1 comment: