Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Check out the crazy trailer for HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN!

Back in July of '09, I posted about a fake trailer called HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN. The trailer was made as a means of getting funding to make a full length feature, and it looks like it has finally paid off!! HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN has been made into a full length film, and the new trailer is up for your viewing pleasure!

CLICK HERE to watch the awesome trailer for HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN!!

2 comments:

  1. Ever since this trailer was released I've probably watched it 10 times with 5 different people. Plus facebook is now infested with the trailer cuz of me :) I can't wait for this. Rutger Hauer is the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fake trailer is too good. Should have been in every showing of Grindhouse. The redone feature film trailer has tons of splatter...hopefully its more than that and still has some LOLs

    ReplyDelete