Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Congratulations to the winner of our latest Giveaway!!!

Congratulations to Daph, the winner of our latest DVD giveaway! Daph has won herself the hilarious Horror/Comedy CRUSTACEAN on DVD as well as the CD Soundtrack of the film, containing some of the funniest songs you have ever heard!! Congratulations!!
If you didn't win this time, don't worry. I have another CRUSTACEAN prize pack to give away in the near future. If you can't wait, then you can always purchase a copy of the DVD through the official website. They are offering a SUMMER SPECIAL that ends soon!! Right now you can get a copy of the DVD for only $13.95 with FREE shipping!! You can get a copy of the CD Soundtrack for only $12.95 with FREE shipping!


CLICK HERE to watch a trailer for CRUSTACEAN

CLICK HERE to visit the official website and purchase a DVD or CD of CRUSTACEAN!

1 comment: