Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Please Help DEADLANDS 2 win an audience choice award!‏

A while back I did a review of the great Zombie film, DEADLANDS 2. Now, this great film is up for the audience choice award at the World Music and International Film Festival (WMIFF)! If you liked this film as much as I did, please go vote for this film now! It is super easy and will only take a few seconds of your time!
Here is all you have to do:

1. CLICK HERE to go to the WMIFF page
2. Scroll through list of films and locate Deadlands 2
3. Click "add" next to title name
4. Scroll to the bottom and click "VOTE"

DEADLANDS 2 is currently in 3rd place....lets show the WMIFF that Horror movies rule and get DEADLANDS 2 to the #1 spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment