Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAYES HUDSONS HOUSE OF HORROR is on vacation!

Sorry to all my followers, esp. my new readers who might have read about this site in the latest issue of RUE MORGUE magazine. I am on vacation this week, so posts will be sporadic this week, and I may not be able to publish a new post every day like you are used to, but bear with me and all will be back to normal next week!
In the meantime, I tried to make up a few posts before I left, thinking I could just log on from the laptop once a day and publish a pre-made post for you, but I made them last Thursday and Friday night, 7/8 and 7/9 so when I go to publish a new one like I did tonight, it showed up under last Thursday's date.
So scroll down to 7/8 and 7/9 and you will see the newest posts. Sorry for the inconvenience, and all will be back to normal soon!! Thanks!
-Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment