Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Check out the trailer for THE BURNT HOUSE

Turn the lights down low and the speakers up high and watch the trailer for THE BURNT HOUSE. This movie looks very creepy. Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

The Burnt House is the story of Megan and Joe, a couple who have recently experienced the death their infant son to SIDS. The tragedy has spawned a rift between the two and driven Megan into a secret affair. After Joe loses his mother to a heart attack the couple moves out to Joe's rural childhood home seeking a fresh start. Once in the isolated home strange things begin to occur and long kept secrets try and dig their way out of the past. What happened on November 3rd? Will it happen again?

This trailer starts out slow and kinda boring at first...but stick with it. Towards the end it really picks up and the trailer is full of creepy images and sounds.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE BURNT HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment