Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sci-Fi and Horror sometimes go hand in hand...like this great creature flick, THE FURFANGS

Check out the great Sci-Fi/Horror short, THE FURFANGS!! Here is the official info from Director Andrea Ricca's website:
"The Furfangs" is a sci-fi-horror short-movie with 3D special effects. It tells the story of mysterious and aggressive creatures who came from space. The short lasts five minutes and was realized by only two people: the director Andrea Ricca and the 3D graphic designer Gennaro Acanfora. The work is a zero budget production. It had no external contributions and it made no payments to the sharers. The original score is by Gianfilippo De Mattia. It was realized with the only help of a MiniDV camera and a computer.
This is a very fun film, definitly worth taking a few minutes out of your day to watch. I am impressed at what two people can do to make such a great looking short film!
Click below to watch THE FURFANGS now!

CLICK HERE to go to the official website and watch THE FURFANGS!

2 comments:

  1. I just made a post about this film too. I thought it was pretty good! I described the little bastards as crossbreeding between Gremlins and Furbys. Glad to see someone else enjoyed this.

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha..yeah, I was thinkging they looked like the lovechild of a Furby and a Trebble...or Tribble..whatever those little fur balls from Star Trek were called!

    ReplyDelete