Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

VOTE NOW for Mr. Horror Blogospher '09!

For those that don't know, the MR. HORROR BLOGOSPHERE '09 voting is open and underway! It would be an honor to win this award (although, it is a HUGE honor just being nominated), so I ask all my followers (and guests), if you read HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR and find it to be a good, fun, informative site, then please VOTE for me, Zombie Hayes, for MR. HORROR BLOGOSPHERE '09! Check out the other blogs as well, you might even find one you like better than this one, and if so, that is ok! Vote for your favorite, but either way, please VOTE! Thanks!

CLICK HERE to go to the Zombies Don't Run site to vote! (you will see the voting on the top right section of the page)

No comments:

Post a Comment