Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the KILLER CUP 1 & 2 Double Feature DVD Giveaway!

Congratulations to Matthew Watts, our winner of Giveaway #4! Matthew will receive the wonderful KILLER CUP 1 & 2 Double Feature on DVD, courtesy of A.Normale Productions! Thanks to everyone that entered, and don't worry if you didn't win this contest, you can purchase your very own copy HERE!

Stay tuned to the 4H blog, our next DVD giveaway will start soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment