Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, February 5, 2010

The SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE series is being re-released onto DVD!

I just read on the wonderful site, UHM (upcominghorrormovies.com) that Shout! Factory is Re-releasing the entire SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE series on DVD this October! Most fans of this series know that these DVD's have been out of print for some time now. Copies have been selling on Ebay for anywhere from $50 up to $100! Now we will all get a chance to get these great films at an affordable price!

DVD Extras will include the following:

*All-new interviews with cast, crew and FX personnel from the series
*Vintage never-before-seen interviews
*Behind-the-scenes footage and photographs
*A featurette featuring visits to the original shooting locations
*Audio commentary on the plethora of knockoffs that followed the release of these
films such as: THE LAST SLUMBER PARTY, SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE and our personal favorite, THE SORORITY HOUSE SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE
*"Sleepless Nights: Revisiting the Slumber Party Massacres" three-part documentary
*Audio commentaries for each film moderated by fansite webmaster and documentary producer, Tony Brown

Look for these DVD's this October!

CLICK HERE to read the entire article over at UHM

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait. I have never seen these movies but have heard a lot about them and now really want to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news! I already own all 3 of these from their original DVD release, but will gladly trade up for all these great special features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cory, might be time to sell them on Ebay while they are still going for high prices! Come October when the re-releases comes out, the old copes will be pretty much worthless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad idea at all Hayes, own the original but man I honestly cant stomach the other two, they are all sorts of terrible. I might cash in thought while I still can!

    ReplyDelete