Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 25, 2010

This week's Horror DVD releases


Here are the Horror DVD's coming out Tuesday, Jan 26th:
(click on most titles to see a trailer for that film)

* BAD BIOLOGY (WARNING: R-Rated trailer-not safe for work)
* CULT HORROR COLLECTION (The Skull, The Man Who Could Cheat Death, The Deadly Bees)
* DEAD AT THE BOX OFFICE
* DOCTOR DEATH
* GOODBYE GEMINI

There are a lot of DVD's out this week...SAW 6 will be the main seller this week, of course, for some reason people are still watching this series. I was looking forward to something a little more original this week, and that was the zombie film, PONTYPOOL. The premise sounded interesting but the trailer is very disappointing. It fails to show one main thing that a trailer for a zombie movie should show.....the zombies!! Not sure what they were thinking not showing any of the zombies, that could be a bad sign!

2 comments:

  1. Pontypool is fantastic, but...it is not a very typical zombie film and there are not zombies in the movie very much either. However, that is what makes the film work so well. It's all based on seclusion and not knowing what exactly is going on outside. Great movie and I think it was in my top 4 or 5 of 2009, so I can only highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Biology is Frank Henenlotters latest film, he is the director of Basket Case 1-3, Frankenhooker and Brain Damage. I gotta get my hands on that one! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete