Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

PSYCHO WARD trailer


For fans of torture horror such as the HOSTEL and the SAW films, check out this trailer for the movie PSYCHO WARD. Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

While on a research outing, a group of urban explorers get more than they bargained for when the visit the site of an abandoned mental hospital and discover it's hiding a terrifying secret. Trapped in this giant prison, they start to disappear one by one. Their only chance to escape... to put together seemingly random clues, avoid a killer, and use their unique skills to survive.

This looks like it could have some good scares in it, but also looks like it could just be a retread of a lot of the torture horror films we have seen before. Has anyone seen this film? If so, what did you think of it? Is it worth a viewing?


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for PSYCHO WARD

CLICK HERE to go to the official PSYCHO WARD website

1 comment:

  1. I saw this last week and it starts out well enough, but ends really crappily, I will have a review of tis up on my blog in about a week if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete