Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey Kids! It coloring time!! Get out your Zombie Coloring Books!!!

What? You don't have a Zombie Coloring Book? Well, you can now! My buddy Scott over at the ScottBaker.com Blog (a great source of sci-fi/horror/everything else info) posted about a Zombie Coloring Book he found online! Illustrator Alex Row has created the coloring book and it is available for only $7 plus shipping! Get out your "gray matter" and "blood red" crayons and start coloring! Great for kids of all ages!!

CLICK HERE to go to Alex's site and get your copy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I needed something to do during "wet play".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Every kid should have a zombie colouring book!

    Shelagh @ KinderScares

    ReplyDelete