Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 18, 2010

This weeks Horror DVD releases

Here are this weeks Horror DVD releases for Tuesday, 1/19:
(click on the titles for a trailer of that film)

* BIKINI FRANKENSTEIN
*
BLOOD CREEK
* TWILIGHT VAMPS
*
I think the highlight this week is the Horror/Sci-Fi crossbreed, PANDORUM. I have not seen this film yet, but I have heard nothing but good things about it from friends of mine that did see it. They all highly recommend it, so I will be checking it out this week.

3 comments:

  1. Bikini Frankestein now THAT sounds hot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My review for Blood Creek will be posted on Wed. Umm. Don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Twilight Vamps? Really? What an unusual and completely unique name. I have never heard of anything remotely similar to that. Whoever titled that movie was a genius.(Wish you could hear the sarcasm in my voice).

    ReplyDelete