Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Check out this great trailer for the horror/comedy TUCKER & DALE VS EVIL

I just ran across the trailer for TUCKER & DALE VS EVIL on Firstshowing.net and it looks hilarious! It is the story of two hillbillies that are accused of being killers by a group of college kids camping near the duo's cabin. The hillbillies are totally harmless, but this group of kids have watched too many horror flicks and just assume they are crazed killers. So, while trying to stop the "killers", they end up dying very gruesome deaths that always looks like it's at the fault of the hillbillies, just adding fuel to the fire. This is a great concept and something I don't think I have seen before. It looks like we are in for some good laughs and some good gore based on the trailer. The film is directed by Eli Craig and will premiere at the 2010Sundance Film Festival this month, where it is sure to pick up a U.S. distributor I'm sure! Hopefully we will be seeing this film in the theaters (or on DVD) very soon!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for TUCKER & DALE VS EVIL

No comments:

Post a Comment