Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

DAYBREAKERS trailer

If you have not seen this yet, stop what you are doing and watch this now!! If you are sick of the teeny-bopper vampire movies that seem to dominate the theaters these days, then check out this trailer for DAYBREAKERS. I think we are finally getting back to real vampire movies...although this one has a futuristic plot twist to it. Apparently, the world is run by vampires and the last surviving humans are farmed for their blood....but what happens when the last few humans start dying off? This movie should be a lot of fun...the trailer looks great! Thank to my buddy Scott's Blog for bringing this new film to my attention!!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for DAYBREAKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment