Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Check out this site for some cool Horror T-shirts: I CAME FROM NOTHING

Michael from I CAME FROM NOTHING emailed me about his T-shirt company. I LOVE Horror T-Shirts and am always looking for new, cool T-shirt sites! Well, I CAME FROM NOTHING is a great one! While most Horror T shirts are black with white printing or just a couple of colors, these are by far the most colorful Horror T-Shirts I have seen. Plus, I love that the actual shirts come in a variety of colors, not just black like most Horror shirts. So, check it out by CLICKING HERE. This is as U.K. site, so note that prices are not in American Dollars.
Here is one of my favorite shirts, just to give you an example. They are having a sale on some shirts, so go check them out! If you buy a shirt, tell them you heard about them on Hayes Hudson's House of Horror!!


No comments:

Post a Comment