Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 30, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: TUESDAY, December 1

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 12/1:
(Click on most titles to watch the trailer for that film)

* DEADER COUNTRY
* DEADLINE
* HAIR EXTENSIONS (re-release)
* KNIFE OF ICE
* LITTLE RED DEVIL
* POKER RUN
* SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT COMPILATION (includes parts 3, 4, and 5)
* SINS OF THE FATHER

Again, a pretty bad weak for horror flicks. December is always a bad month it seems, I guess we are all supposed to be jolly and joyful and not want to watch death and destruction! What's up with that!! Zombies and killers are fun for any season! Oh well...

4 comments:

  1. SILENT NIGHT DEADLY NIGHT box is at the top of my list, cant WAIT to finally see all of the sequels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Knife of Ice is the first movie trailer I've ever watched that doesn't tell you ANYTHING about the movie at all...except for the name of the cast. That looks HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep..me to Carl...I have seen parts 1&2 of SNDN, but I have never seen 3,4, or 5! I am looking forward to those as well. I checked out my local Best Buy today, but they did not have this set of DVD's...I hope you have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Scott, you are correct about the KNIFE OF ICE trailer! Absolutely HORRIBLE!! Not one line of dialog from the film. Just crappy music and shots of the actors....weird.

    ReplyDelete