Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy SATURDAY THE 14th!


Everyone knows about FRIDAY THE 13th, but do you know about a little film called SATURDAY THE 14th? As you might expect, it is a horror/comedy spoof. The film came out in 1981 and was one of the funniest movies I had ever seen at the time (give me a break, I was about 8 years old when I first saw it). I'm sure if I watched it now, I might feel different about it...based on the trailer I just watched anyway! Click below to watch the trailer for yourself....have you seen this film before?


Click HERE to watch the trailer for SATURDAY THE 14th!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually have, saw it when I was like 5 or 6, and Ive been loooking for it like crazy but it appears to be out of print! Ive always wanted to revisit this one!

    ReplyDelete