Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy FRIDAY THE 13th!!!


It is FRIDAY THE 13th! This really should be a national holiday! Oh well....just for fun here are some fun facts about FRIDAY THE 13th....the date and the film!!

Facts about FRIDAY THE 13th the date:

* The fear of the number 13 is called triskaidekaphobia.
* The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskevidekatriaphobia.
* The maximum number of Friday the 13th's one year can have is 3, which occurred this year
in Feb, March, and Nov. The next time a year will have 3 Friday the 13th will be in 2015!

Facts about FRIDAY THE 13th the movie (info from imdb.com):

* Betsy Palmer said that if it were not for the fact that she was in desperate need of a new car, she would never have taken the part of Pamela Voorhees. In fact, after she read the script she called the film "a piece of shit".
* The movie was filmed at Camp Nobebosco in New Jersey. The camp is still in operation to date, and they have a wall of Friday the 13th paraphernalia to honor the fact that the movie was set there.
* The film made $39,754,601 and had a budget of $550,000.
* Victor Miller's (writer) working title for the script was "Long Night at Camp Blood".

I hope you enjoyed these fun facts! Now go watch FRIDAY THE 13th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment