Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Check out the trailer for the horror/comedy TRANSYLMANIA

TRANSYLMANIA stars James DeBello (CABIN FEVER, SCARY MOVIE 2) and a group of others as college kids who go to study abroad in beautiful...Romania! Apparently, they find out the school they are studying at is run by Vampires!! This movie looks really dumb, but in a really so dumb it could be really funny type of way. The movie is rated R and has a theatrical release date of Dec. 4th. Watch the trailer and then let me know what you think.

Click HERE to watch the trailer for TRANSYLMANIA

Click HERE to go to the Official Website (You can watch the RED BAND trailer after going to the RESTRICTED AREA)

No comments:

Post a Comment