Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Crackle.com is hosting a ZOMBIEFEST!!

While browsing on video site Crackle.com, I noticed they are hosting a Zombiefest, showing the new web series WOKE UP DEAD starring Jon Heder (of NAPOLEON DYNAMITE fame), some clips from the film ZOMBIELAND, and showing 16 full feature Zombie "classics", all free of charge! The full length movies being shown are listed below (you can click on them right from here to watch the film!)

No comments:

Post a Comment