Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 new guests added to next year's TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND!


The newest guests have just been added to next year's TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND!

Guest that have already been announced are Doug Bradley (HELLRAISER'S Pinhead), Sid Haig (Capt. Spaulding from HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES and DEVIL'S REJECTS), Margot Kidder (BLACK CHRISTMAS, AMITYVILLE HORROR, and, of course, Lois Lane from the SUPERMAN films), Bill Moseley (Otis from HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES and DEVIL'S REJECTS, and Chop-Top from TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE PT. 2), and Betsy Palmer (Pamala Voorhees from FRIDAY THE 13th). This was already an impressive line-up, and now they have confirmed 3 new guests:


Meg Foster (THEY LIVE, STEPFATHER 2)

Kane Hodder (Jason from FRIDAY THE 13th PARTS 7-10)

Lance Henriksen (ALIENS, PUMPKINHEAD, NEAR DARK)


The next installment of TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND is April 30 - May 2, 2010. While it is still a ways away, they have already compiled an impressive list of guests! I will keep you posted as more guests are added!

No comments:

Post a Comment