Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Watch the trailer for what Rue Morgue Magazine calls "THE BEST NAZI ZOMBIE MOVIE NEVER MADE"

While flipping back through some old issues of RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE, I came across an article they did on a Nazi Zombie Horror film called WORST CASE SCENARIO. The film has two remarkable trailers, that are really short films in themselves. These are some of the best trailers I have ever seen....the music and scenery is amazing. Bad news though, the filmmakers could not get the funding to make the full film. I find this hard to believe based on these wonderful trailers. Check out the full story at the official website for the film HERE (just click on the title of the film when the page opens to go deeper into the site).

Here is the first trailer...I love the music in this one...






Here is the second trailer....Zombies parachuting down from the sky, while maggots rain down on the kids below....both beautiful and disgusting at the same time. Brilliant!



2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! A lot of updates on new stuff coming out (as opposed to our fascination with movies that no one cares about or remembers!)

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JM! I try to do a mix of new stuff and old. The old stuff is 90% better than most of the new stuff nowadays anyway in my opinion! So keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete