Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New trailer for TRICK 'R TREAT

I was browsing Fangoria.com and came across this brand new trailer for the upcoming film, TRICK 'R TREAT. Here is the synopsis from imdb.com:

Five interwoven stories that occur on the same block, on the same night. A couple finds what happens when they blow a jack o' lantern out before midnight, a high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer, a college virgin might have met the right guy for her, a group of mean teens play a prank that they take too far, and a hermit is visited by a special trick or treater.
I have been waiting on this film for a while now. It has had multiple release date changes, which is usually not a good sign, but from the look of this trailer and the earlier trailer that was released, I think we might have a new Halloween classic on our hands!! TRICK 'R TREAT is due to arrive in stores on DVD October 6th.


Click HERE to watch the new trailer for TRICK 'R TREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment