Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

THE FLY is being remade again!


Firstshowing.net announced that THE FLY will be remade again (a threemake?). The original film was made in 1958 and then David Cronenberg remade it in 1986. So who is doing the new remake? Legendary director David Cronenberg! Wait...what? David Cronenberg is remaking his original THE FLY film, which itself was remake? Interesting...and a little confusing!


Read all about it HERE, courtesy of FirstShowing.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment