Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Check out the DRIVE IN HORROR SHOW!


While flipping through one of my latest horror mags, I saw an add for DRIVE-IN HORROR SHOW! While I can't get much info on the plot, the trailer says it is 5 tales...not sure if they are all intertwined somehow or just 5 random tales, but from the sneak peak the teaser trailer gives you, it looks like it definitely has some potential! It looks to be a throwback to the great splatter flicks and monster flicks from the good 'ol drive-in days. Check it out!



Click HERE to go to the official site

Click HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment