Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1980's Classic JUST BEFORE DAWN --Watch for free on Youtube!


One of my favorite horror blogs is http://80shorrormovies.blogspot.com/. I love the horror movies from when I was a kid growing up in the 80's, so this blog is a flashback to my childhood!
A few posts back, they posted a link to the classic 80's slasher flick JUST BEFORE DAWN. This is a link to Youtube where you can watch the entire movie free of charge!! The plot is simple....a group of teens go to hang out on a piece of land one of them inherited, that happens to be inhabited by a crazed killer!

Check out the trailer.....







Then, click HERE to go to the 80shorrormovies blogspot page and click on the WATCH FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE link to watch JUST BEFORE DAWN in its entirety!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the props always happy to meet fellow horror fans and bloggers I have added a link to your site on 80shorrormovies blog and stumbled it, keep it up... great blog ! Also check out my new blog dedicated to 50s horror scifi at http://theatomicbrain.blogspot.com/ a lot more links to free to watch and download movies can be found there.

    ReplyDelete