Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

THE WOLFMAN remake trailer!


Let me start by saying that I have never been a big Werewolf fan. Of all the Universal Classic Monster movies (Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, and The Wolfman), THE WOLFMAN was always my least favorite. So I didn't have great expectations for this film. But then I do like Benecio Del Toro, and I love Anthony Hopkins, so I thought it might be ok. But then I saw the trailer, and now I am super excited about this new film. THE WOLFMAN has some incredible effects and looks great! The film is scheduled to hit theaters on February 12, 2010.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!


Click HERE to watch the trailer courtesy of Firstshowing.net

No comments:

Post a Comment