Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 20, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: June 21st

Here are the Horror related DVD releases coming out tomorrow, Tuesday 7/21:
New feature--click the titles to watch the trailers!

*BUNDY -- Lionsgate
*CORALINE --Universal Studios
*GHOST MONTH (special edition, BD): North American
*HOLLYWOOD KILLS: Osiris
*MESSENGERS 2: THE SCARECROW - Sony
*SKELETON CREW: Lightning

Pretty weak selection this week....clink on the title of SKELETON CREW in the list above to watch the trailer, it looks like it could actually be pretty good. It is the story of a director and actors getting together to make a horror movie about a guy that used to make real snuff films. Apparently the director finds the original snuff films and watches them for research. He then decides his movie and fake effects can't live up the the realism of a real snuff film and, well, I bet you can guess what happens next! That might be one to check out!

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard about the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street? I didn't know they were doing one, but guess it's slated for an April 2010 release...

    ReplyDelete